When it comes to aging, I bet you’re like me:
Every year you add an extra candle to your birthday cake, you start to realize your face isn’t getting any younger. You seem to find more and more fine lines as the years go by, and what’s worse is your husband and friends notice.
So what’s a gal to do?
The stores are full of anti-aging skin products both expensive and pocket friendly, which claim to be helpful in dealing with your problem.
Are you confused about which of these products really work and whether they help you deal with your aging skin and pesky wrinkles?
It’s time for you to say good-bye to those expensive anti-aging products that claim to improve your wrinkles and say hello to making your own magical beauty packs. All you need are simple ingredients you have in your kitchen.
So let’s get started.
8 Natural Wrinkle-Fighting Face Masks
- Honey: Being the best natural moisturizer, honey helps keep your skin moisturized, helping you keep those wrinkles at bay. Apply honey directly on your face, leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off. This helps keep your skin hydrated and also to get rid of those fine lines. Honey is one of the best anti-aging ingredients out there, and may people don’t even know it. Apply your honey mask every other day for fresh looking skin.
- Strawberry: Strawberries are tasty and are full of anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants are useful in keeping your age at bay! Apply mashed strawberries on problem areas of your skin. You’ll be able to see those age spots and fine lines disappear after regular application.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is often used for cuts and scrapes, but it’s great for your wrinkles. Apply to problem areas for up to 5 minutes and then wipe away. Use daily.
- Almond and Milk Mask: A facemask made of almond and milk also helps in reducing those fine lines. Soak some almonds overnight, grind the soaked almonds and mix milk with it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off. You will see the difference slowly.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut milk is also considered beneficial in fighting those wrinkles. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it can help you do away with wrinkles or fine lines. Freshly grate coconut and extract or squeeze the milk out of it. With the help of cotton balls dab the milk all over your face and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water.
- Lemon and Rose Water: A mixture of lemon juice and rose water along with a few drops of glycerine also works wonders to prevent blemishes. Take half a tsp. of lemon juice and add 2 tsp. of rose water and few drops of glycerine, mix well. Apply the mix all over your face using a cotton ball. Let it dry. Do not wash your face. Let your skin absorb it properly.
- Papaya: Eating papaya as well as using it as a face mask can be helpful in preventing those visible fine lines on your face as you age. The digestive enzyme papain that’s in papaya can also help repair those wrinkles on your face. For a simple papaya mask I learned from my mother, take a slice of a ripe papaya, mash it properly and add some warm water. Apply the paste all over your face and neck. Leave it to dry and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Banana, Honey, Rose Water & Yoghurt Mask: Ripe bananas are also helpful in reducing those fine lines. Take a ripe banana and mash it and add 1 tsp each of honey and rose water. Add a tsp of yoghurt. Mix well and apply this mask all over your face and neck. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
Follow these easy and simple home remedies for a younger looking skin. These natural facemasks are cheap and easy to find in your kitchen or fruit basket.
While these aren’t a magic solution to your wrinkles, with regular usage and patience, you will see improvement.
Do you have any wrinkle-busting tips for our readers? If you do then please share them with us!